Friday, November 20, 2009

Meet the Team

Hello, I would like to introduce you to my wonderful team for the Marin-Otubu wedding that took place on September 5, 2009 in Berlin, New Jersey.
On the left is Sheila Corbett. I just cannot say enough about Sheila. She is the owner and lead consultant of Elegant Events and when I began Taylor Nicole Events Sheila was a warm, welcome breath of fresh air. I interned with her company on many events and I have learned from the best! On this special occasion Sheila was part of the Taylor Nicole Events team and as always was wonderful.
In the Middle: Kimeko Jones, Kimeko is a consistent member of the Taylor Nicole Events team and has worked on over 90% of our weddings. She is excellent for this business, she cares about the bride, groom and all of their guests and always makes every effort to ensure all has a great time. This paired with her ability to execute and attention to details makes her an asset to the Taylor Nicole Events team.
On the right...Well...that's me!
Thank you to Jolene, Harris and all of the Brides and Grooms who've allowed the Taylor Nicole Events team to be a part of their special day!

No comments: